Saturday, March 21, 2009

Purim Holiday!!!!

Purim Holiday
I love this holiday! Purim is a jewish holiday/festival commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people of the ancient Persian Empirefrom Haman's plot to annihilate them, as recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther. Its celebrated on Febuary 14th. For some reason they dress up for this holiday and they all go out and party. I'm not sure why they dress up, but it was a lot of fun. We went out that night and everyone was dressed up. They really like to spray this foam stuff and through firecrackers everywhere. It was a very interesting night!
I went as a hippie, this is all I could pull together with what I had
You can see the foam in Kelsey's hair. ha ha

These guys were my favorite! I loved their costume!












No comments:

Post a Comment