Saturday, April 11, 2009

Palm Sunday!


They were all watching from their houses probably wondering what the heck was going on with these wierd christains. ha ha ha




Kelsey and I at the beginning of the Palm walk to Lions gate. This is the beginning of Christ triumphant entry to Jerusalem. It was one of the coolest experience I have ever participated in! It was so much fun to see everyone come together as one and worship our savior.



We were stuck in the middle of the crowd. People were all around us pushing and shoving. We thought it was pretty funny!


















Palm Sunday


I got up early so that I could go to a service at the Holy Sepulchre. It was very different, but interesting. People were pushing and shoving so that they could see what was going on. I got a good spot and was able to see everything. The walked around the rotunda with their palms and sang. It was so cool and I enjoyed every minute of it!






No comments:

Post a Comment