Monday, June 11, 2012

"Now they were ordained after this manner—being called with a holy calling, and ordained with a holy ordinance, and taking upon them the high priesthood of the holy order.." Alma 13

Hello,

I don't have much time this week and I'm sorry. Things have been going well. I had a bit of a scare with some health things, but I seem to be feeling a lot better. So this pretty much consumed my week. I just want to bear my testimony on the power of the priesthood and the comfort it brings. I'm so thankful for having the preisthood in my life. This is one of the greatest blessings we have as being members of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints. We are truly blessed! I'm so grateful for it and I'm especially grateful for worthy presithood holders. I just had another experience that the Lord is so aware of me and really does care about me.
Love,

Sister Stacey


Pictures: Today for p-day we went to the top of Whiteface. There is a castle up at the top it was so much fun! I love this area! We went with the awesome Senior Couples the Overtons! We love them!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment