Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation." 2 Nephi 22:2


Hello,

This week was a good week. We were able to teach that person I was talking about in my last email. We went to her house and she was excited to have us and listen to us. It was a great lesson and we are excited to continue teaching her. She did her reading which was amazing and she enjoyed it. After the lesson we gave her something to read for next week. We left and got in the car and we see her running towards the car with her Book of Mormon in hand. We rolled the window down and she said "I can't find my homework did you mark something for me." She uses the word "homework" I love it. I had written it down on a piece of paper and she couldn't find it in the Book of Mormon. I showed her where it was and she was like "thanks!" It was so cute. So things have been so good here! We have an awesome recent convert in the branch. Her name is Priscilla and she is such a great example to me. She is like the missionaries Grandma so I call her Gma when ever I see her. We take her teaching with us all the time. She is the most positive person I have ever met. We always leave her place feeling better than when we came. She has such a strong testimony and every time she shares it, it strengthens mine. It's amazing! I love these people who stay so strong and are examples to others. Hope you all have a great week.

 Love,

Sister Stacey

Pictures: Ski Jumps








No comments:

Post a Comment