Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"And faith, hope, charity and love, with an eye single to the glory of God, qualify him for the work." D&C 4:5

Hello,

 This week was another great week. Yesterday was my last fast Sunday as a missionary. It was kind of sad. One of my favorite parts of being a missionary is being able to hear all the wonderful testimonies of the members in the ward or branch I have served in. Every time I hear there testimony it always strengthens mine. The majority of the Lake Placid branch are converts and its so great to see their faith and to see them keep going strong. They have all been such a great example to me.

 The Senior Missionary couple found an awesome women who has been so prepared by the Lord. She came to church yesterday and every testimony given was just so perfect for her. She even got up and said she had been on a journey to find home to find the truth. She said that today was the day her journey ended and she finally felt at home and she knows this is the church she should belong to. It was amazing! We all have to come to our own conversion whether we are born in the church or not. I hope we have all come to the end of our journey of searching and beginning a new journey to return to our heavenly father. I just love the Gospel.

 Hope you all have a great week!

 Love, Sister Stacey

 Pic 1 and 2: We had District Meeting up in Plattsburg and this is pictures by the Lake Champlain



Pic 3 and 4: The big thing here in the summer is the Horse show. So we were able to see the Horse show and it was actually really cool!




Pic 5 and 6: They just opened this cute Carousal here in Saranac Lake. They are all animals from the Adirondacks. Its so cool! pic




7: My Dad and little sister Surprised me with a box of goodies when I got home. Dad had a business trip somewhere close and they thought it would be fun I guess to visit my area.. haha Luckily I didn't see them! haha It was a great surprise though!

No comments:

Post a Comment