Monday, February 6, 2012

Transfer number nine!

Hello,
Sadly I don't have enough time today to write a long email. We have plans to go hang out with one of our favorite members and go to the zoo. We like to do fun stuff on p-day and Syracuse is the place to do it.

This week has been good. We met with Andrew in the beginning of the week and he hadn't been reading the Book of Mormon and we were sad. We were starting to think that maybe we should postpone his baptism date so that he is ready. I prayed all week that he would just start reading. When we met with him on Saturday he was really excited to tell us that he read. He even underlined verses and had lots of questions. I can't even tell you how happy I was! Prayer works! Sunday was fast and testimony meeting and he got up and bore his testimony. I was a little nervous at first wondering what he was going to say, but he did really well. I'm so proud and were excited for his baptism!

We have also been able to see Sandy a couple times this week, but she didn't come to church which was a bummer. She still wants to get baptized but she needs to show more consistency.

I'm on transfer 9 and I'm so happy to be here in Syracuse again. I'm in love and I never want to leave! Things have been going well and we have just been busy busy.
Hope you all have a great week!


Love from the Cuse,
Sister Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment