Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"counsel with the Lord in all they doings, and he will direct thee for good.." Alma 37:37

 Hello,

This week has been good and I’m very happy that I’m still here in Syracuse. On Monday we got a text from Erin saying that her family freaked out when she told them she was going to be baptized and that we would have to cancel it. We were freaking out..what?! So we met with her the next day, I can’t even tell you how many prayers we said. That morning when I was studying I was trying to focus on what I could possible say. We prayed before we saw her and the lesson went so well. Everything we said was exactly what she needed to hear. She thought if she obviously was this upset about not getting baptized she must really know this is what she needs to do. The Spirit was definitely there and if it wasn’t I’m not sure she would still be getting baptized this week. So were back on schedule and she is going to be baptized this week and we are trying to hurry and get in all the lessons before then. Haha

So one of our other most progressing investigator Sandy has bed bugs so we’re not going there anymore. There is no way that I want to get bed bugs again. So we don’t go there anymore, which is such a bummer. What is with bed bugs and why do they follow me EVERYWHERE?!!! Its very annoying and now we are trying to find. Good thing the weather has been amazing here so lots more people our out and about.

I love staying in an area for a long time because I get to see my recent converts get the priesthood and go to the temple. Andrew will be getting the priesthood next week. Dwight also went to the temple again this Saturday and he was so excited to go again. What could get better then that. I am the luckiest missionary in the world. I feel like things are going so well with my recent converts and with Erin who is getting baptized this week. I’m so grateful for being able to stay another transfer so I could be part of all this.

This week has been so great! Hope you all have a fantastic week!






No comments:

Post a Comment