Monday, April 9, 2012

"He is not here, but is Risen"

HAPPY EASTER! Hope you all had a great Easter, I love Easter! I don't know if you have seen the new video on lds.org but its amazing! We showed people that all week preparing for Easter and it's just well done. So you should all go see it! I always think about the time when I was in Jerusalem at the Garden tomb. I love the words that are written on the door "he is not here, but is risen" I love those words because it brings such hope. I love Easter because we can focus on his resurrection and remember how much he has truly done for us. He is alive and we will one day become perfect like him. I'm so grateful for my Savior and all he has done for me. I love being able to share that beautiful message with others!

This week was full of lots of finding, but we did find someone. A recent convert wants us to start teaching his daughter who is about our age. We had a great lesson and she is excited to learn and come to church. so that was way exciting! We are hoping that Samantha will get baptized. She wants to be baptized but everyone wants to make sure she knows that it's a commitment. So were waiting to here about that. We had Easter with the Sampsons which was so much fun! Things are going well and we hope to keep finding people!

 Love from the cuse,
 Sister Stacey

 Most likely I will be leaving Syracuse on the 25th so make sure you send letters to:

PO Box 149
Whitesboro NY
13492-0149

Picture 1: The Sampsons girls and us at Easter dinner!
Picture 2-4: Erin (our Recent Convert) lives on a farm. They have baby bunnies so we spent the morning at her farm with the animals. It was way fun and just in time for Easter!









No comments:

Post a Comment