Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"..unto what were ye ordained? To preach my gospel by the Spirit, even the Comforter which was sent forth to teach the truth." D&C 50:13-14

Hello,

This week I had my last Zone Conference and it was amazing. It was all about the Spirit and how we dont' realize how lucky we are that we have a member of the Godhead with us at all times. We don't live up to our privileges. My mission president said this "I hope you don't want to live the live of a peasant when you are Born to be a King." I thought this was so cool. We sometimes live the live of a peasant not really using the gifts God has given us. We should use the gifts God has given us and use the Spirit. Think about getting a referral from God, I think that would be awesome. We just need to be more in tune with the Spirit to find new investigators. It was such a great conference and totally pumped us up. At Zone Conference we are suppose to have a musical number, but the elders never find people. So they decided to just do an intermediate hymn so we were about to sing the song and my mission president asked me if I could sing a song. So i picked a hymn and sang "how great thou art" Its always such a great experience for me. I'm always grateful to use the talent God has given me. It was fun!
We didn't pick up any new investigators this week, but we received a ton of referrals. It was amazing so we hope to find people this week.
Things are picking up and I love being here!
I don't have a ton of time today, but I hope you all have a great week.

Love,
Sister Stacey
Didn't have time for pictures mabye next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment