Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"..yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, god would deliver them." Alma 56:47

Happy Mothers Day

I hope everyone enjoyed their mothers day, I know that I did. It was so great to talk to my family yesterday and to hear their voices. I can't believe that was my last phone call and that the next time I talk to them will be in person. Time seriously goes by too fast. I understand the quote "time flies when you're having fun" I am having so much fun here in Lake Placid and things have been going really well. We found one new investigator and we are meeting with someone tonight we might pick up as a new investigator. Things have been going well here in Lake Placid and we are working hard to hit the goal of 2 new investigators a week. The Senior Missionary couple serving here had a baptism on Saturday which went really well. I offered to do a musical number if they wanted it and they were excited to have that. I sang the Song "This is the Christ" it went really well and I think they were glad that I did that. It was fun to see a baptism in the lake Placid branch and to see it grow. It just pumped me and Sister Caton up to get a baptism. So we are working hard. Things have been going good. I don't have to much to talk about today because I already talked about everything with the fam. Hope you all have a great week!

Love ya,

Sister Stacey

Pictures 1and 2: These were last Sunday driving back from Potsdam. Me and Sister Caton with the Senior couple the Overtons.

The rest of the pictures: These are pictures of the big Olympic center here in lake Placid. I didn't know this until we were going on the tour but this is where the movie Miracle actually happened. I have a picture of the arena where they won in 1980. It was fun to actually be there because I loved that movie and it was such a cool story. So many fun things to see here in lake placid!











No comments:

Post a Comment