Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trip to Tel Aviv!!!

My roommates Ali and Kelsey always take the best jumping pictures! I took this one for them and its my favorite!!!
A group of us walking to the beach! We were so excited!

My roommate Andrea took this picture and I thought it was really cool!


I have no idea what to say about this? We just thought it was funny!



I love this picture!! This will be our album cover when we become famous!! Kelsey, Ali, and I!!




They had workout stations on the beach! I loved it!!





Sunset on the beach! It was very beautiful!














Apartment jumping picture!! It goes Me, Ali, Andrea, and Kelsey!








This picture is of all the people who went to Tel Aviv for the day! I love it!




















More jumping pics!!



When your walking through the markets you always see weird food and you always wonder if its good. So Steve and I thought it would be fun if we bought each other some random item of food and then have to try it. It actually tasted really good, I don't know what it was?







Kelsey, Me, Ali, and Hayley at the beach! It was perfect!!




Its a good thing Kelsey had her umbrella because it started to rain pretty bad at the beach.






Me, Ali, and Kelsey!!!




Kelsey and I!







Andrea, Steve, and I. We got wet after taking this picture!











I thought this picture was really cool. A mosque in the middle of the city.







This picture is by far my favorite picture of the day!! He is being one with the birds!! ha ha ha





Shopping at the Market in Tel-Aviv!! So much fun!!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment